Toronto Drains & Waterproofing
Our services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Cutting edge camera equipment with location services
- All pipe sizes between 2-10 inches no matter the style of piping (clay, PVC, ABS, cast iron, copper)
- Continuous drain backups – we utilize a camera to pinpoint any and all issues in your drainage system
Underground Drain Replacement and Repairs
- Removal of older damaged piping causing backups and damage to the home
- Trenchless technology for piping replacements (pipe bursting)
- Installation of backwater valves
- Spot repairs, up to full line replacements
Backed Up and Clogged Drains
- Basement main drain backing up with sewage spilling out of the floor drains onto your finished and unfinished basements
- Water backups out of sink drains
- (Temporary) water pools around shower drain
- Toilet bowl water bubbles when running the sink or shower
- Slow draining of water from your bathtub, sink or other fixture (can indicate a clog, even if a backup hasn’t yet been exposed)
- Gurgling sounds from drains, especially after running washing machine or dishwasher
- Any mysterious puddles of water on floor near a tub, sink or floor drain
- Installation of basement flood protection device such as a Backwater valve or sump pump system
- Exterior waterproofing with the installation of new weeping system
- Interior waterproofing
- Sump pits and pumps
We will also fully repair the cause of the following symptoms, at their source:
- Water seeping through your foundation walls (may rise up through the floors)
- Heavy rains or flash floods causing you to have a wet and mouldy basement
Code of Ethics
We will serve our customers with integrity, competence, and objectivity.
We will deliver to our customer all that we promise, through our added value services.
We will respect each customers’ home and property, leaving them as clean, if not cleaner, than we found them.
We will explore each customers unique situation in detail and gather all sufficient facts, gaining understanding of all issues and concerns, the scope of assistance needed, and possible benefits our services and technical recommendations may provide our customers.
We will perform jobs in which we are qualified for by our experience and technical competence.
We will make quality of service our trademark on every job no matter the size.